H series checkweighers are used for huge and heavy products in the modern logistics. The design was developed to meet the increasing demand to scale and sort large and heavy products. The H series checkweigher (Checkweigher Catalogue | Nemesis checkweighers) by Nemesis enables fast dynamic weighing of loads up to 60kg.
Application examples include weighing cartons of bottles, flour bags, cement in powder form, milk powder, pesticides, paints, watermelons, fuel tanks, rice and pasta and gypsum.
- Main Features include:
- Larger rollers, extra powerful servomotors, and reinforced frame, for enhanced resistance
- Automatic control of 100% of the production, to avoid slow and inefficient manual sampling
- With EasyWeigh technology there is no need for calibration or learning procedures
- MID European Directive and OIML R-51 full certified.
- Weighing capacity range from 200 g up to 60 kg
- IP54 protection rating with IP65 option as an option
- Display resolution ≥ 1 and weighing accuracy ≥ ±0.05 g
- Throughput ≤ 130 ppm and maximum belt Speed ≤ 40 m/min
- Configuration can be connected with up to 3 conveyors.
- Adjustable height range of 460 mm up to 1,200 mm
- Reject station design features side pneumatic ejector, rodless pneumatic ejector and drop-down ejector as options.
- Conveyor(s) width 300 mm up to 620 mm
- Conveyor(s) length 450 mm up to 2,050 mm
- Conveyor(s) type Polyurethane Bel, modular Plastic